I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The owner of the online store UGRYŹ!, which operates at www.ugryz.com.pl, hereinafter "the Shop", is Aleksandra Wołoszko, conducting business under the company „UGRYŹ!” in Poland, Gdynia at ul. Nasypowa 1A/13, NIP [Tax ID]: 958-130-82-46, REGON [Statistical No.]: 221790560, entry in the Register of Business Activity kept by the President of the City No. 001657947/2012.
- The shop sells products via the Internet.
- The contents of the Store website and other information and goods presented in the Shop do not constitute an offer pursuant to art. 66 of the Civil Code and should be treated as an invitation to enter into a contract.
- Placing an order is tantamount to accepting the terms and conditions of the Shop.
- All correspondence with the Store, including returns and complaints, should be addressed to: Aleksandra Wołoszko, ul. Nasypowa 1A/13, 81-177 Gdynia, Polska.
II. PLACING ORDERS
- All prices quoted on the Shop website are expressed in Polish zloty (PLN) or euro (EUR). The price quoted for each item is binding at the time the customer submits the order. Price does not include shipping costs.
- The shop reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, to introduce new goods to the offer, to carry out or cancel promotional actions on the Shop's website or to introduce changes thereto.
- Placing an order means fulfilling the order form on the Shop's website by a registered Buyer.
- A correctly placed order includes the following items:
- Buyer's contact details,
- Buyer's address.
III. IMPLEMENTING THE ORDERS AND DELIVERY OF ORDERED PRODUCTS
- The order implementation time is 7 working days from the date of registering the payment of the amount due on the store's bank account.
- Ordered goods are shipped via Poczta Polska S.A. [The Polish Post] priority registered letter.
- The cost of delivery should be added to the price of the goods.
- Implementation time does not include delivery time by the Polish Post.
- A fiscal receipt is attached to each order.
- Settlement of credit card transactions and e-money transfers is carried out through the Dotpay Settlement Center.
- The Buyer has the right to cancel the purchase, without giving any reason, within 14 calendar days of the date of delivery.
- Return of products is accepted provided that they are in perfect condition i.e.: product was unused, is clean, odourless, complete, and not damaged in any way. Any traces of use make it impossible to return the products.
- To make a return:
- pack the product in a way that does not damage it,
- send the product by registered mail to the address indicated in point I.
- In case of return, the buyer will bear the shipping costs. We do not accept any shipments sent COD.
- The shop returns the money amount covering the price of the goods + the cost of shipping to the customer (if the refund covers the entire order).
- The money is returned to the buyer by transferring it to a bank account, via postal order or via dotpay.pl. Reimbursement in a different manner is possible through prior arrangement with the Shop.
- In the case of physical defects, the products should be: - packed in a way that does not damage it, - reason of complaint should be stipulated - the products should be sent by registered mail to the address indicated in point I.
- After accepting the complaint, the Shop offers three solutions to choose from:
- exchange of goods for other goods of the same value,
- repair of the goods, if possible. The possibility of repair is assessed by the Shop,
- return of the money amount covering the price of the goods. If this option is selected, the buyer determines the form of refund of the money.
- If, as a result of a complaint, the Store is obliged to return the money to the Buyer, the refund is made by transferring it to a bank account, via postal order or via dotpay.pl. Reimbursement in a different manner is possible through prior arrangement with the Shop.
- The period of warranty on all goods sold in the store is 10 months.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- By placing an order in the Shop, the Buyer agrees to place his personal data in the Store's database and allows the Shop to process them for the purposes of the contract. Providing personal data by the Buyer and consent to their processing are necessary to complete the order by the Store. The Buyer is responsible for providing false personal data.
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the Law of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 133 item 883) in such a way as to prevent third parties from accessing them.